luni, 30 mai 2011


Melanoma and Dog's eye infection
Hi, just wanted to take a moment to let you know how successful it was on a skin/face melanoma. I noticed a brown spot growing on my forehead and watched as it started to grow. I was scared to go to the Dr. as I didn\'t have any insurance, so I decided to take things into my own hands. The brown spot had grown to 1/2 the size of a dime when I started to apply the MMS w/DMSO. I applied it 3 times a day for 3 days and I also drank the mixture 3 times a day. It was gone by the end of the 4 day. It had been growing for approx. 3 months and had accelerated it\'s growth in the last 30 days. That was why I ordered the MMS mixture, because it had started to spread and fast. Anyways, I\'m happy to say it\'s completely gone. Another quick story, My sister was visiting from out of town and watched this whole process. She was so impressed that She took some MMS home with her. Turned out she needed it immediately. When she arrived her dog had been bitten in the eye area by another animal and had a horrific eye infection (pus, swollen shut, open wound, etc). She said it looked so bad that she thought he\'d surely lose the eye. She mixed the MMS up and applied it directly on the wound as well as made him drink it. Two days later, the swelling was gone and the eye was on it\'s way to healing. AMAZING! I send a sincere thank you, Evelia A Sanchez
Evelia ( Melanoma gone!!! Dog eye infection healed!
Bladder Infections
I have had kidney infections since I was a child and created stones all the time. Have had 6 stones blasted with lithotrypsy and passed a few as well. Now at 60 they say it is time to have the kidney removed because it is only working at 34% and it has been causing constant bladder infections. I would take antibiotics for 5-7 days and the infection would be gone only to re-occur with in 5-6 days. This has been happening for about a year. I was booked to have my kidney removed on the 27th of May 2011. A friend told me about MMS and I started it just weeks before the surgery. Since taking it 3.5 weeks ago I have not had another infection. It had started to come back a couple of days after starting the MMS but was suddenly gone and has not returned. I saw my specialist a few days ago and he said if I was having no pain and no infections then we could wait to remove the kidney. He was quite interested in what I was taking. He looked up your site while I sat there and bookmarked it so he could look later. He was surprised at the cost and said he had patients that spend more than that a month for medications. I think he just might try it himself! I will up date when I hear anymore or if I end up with the surgery. Somehow I don't think I will have any more problems with the infections. Thanks to my friend and to Jim and MMS I am infection free right now. You can contact me regarding verification at
W. Wilson ( Ms , B.C. Canada
65 Healings from MMS!!!
65 Healings from MMS!!! (Malaria, HIV, High Blood Pressure, Bed ridden invalids, Colds and Flus, Impotence, etc.) Greetings. Here is a list of people I have already healed, if you require telephone numbers and contacts let me know please..... 1, 2, 3). Baba Bakari- an elderly man who was our house help in Dar es Salaam as I was growing up as a young boy was bed ridden due to his legs failing him, suffered from high blood pressure too and he started small doses of MMS and complained that the MMS really made his legs burn in pain and did not want to use it any more, but into the third day this pain disappeared and he could start getting up and walked with out any help and has progressed and is begging me for more MMS to cure his nephew of HIV, in his family several others were also completely treated of Malaria and other diseases, my story can be verified by calling the family who only speak Kiswahili unfortunately on tel no +255683716762 4, 5). Richard Mandara- a family friend we know through the Bahais in Dar es Salaam who has a chemists background. He started using MMS on himself for starters just to cure a common cold that was bothering him and remarked that it was like taking his body for a service in comparison to taking your car for a service and getting old oil and filters replaced. He has helped and cured several people the most amusing story from him was about his elderly mother who lived a few kilometers from his home. His mother was bed ridden as her legs had failed her and had not left her house for years. One day Richard comes out of his house and walks onto the street just a few days after having started his mother on MMS and sees her walking energetically without any help down the street towards him. He asks her what is going on and she replies she felt like going for a walk today and has come to pay him a visit- +2552278271230 is Richards tel no contact to verify my story and many more directly from him, he came for many more bottles from me and is more than likely sourcing his own supply this days, Richard also pointed out that the Masai use a natural volcanic salt in a goat soup once a year in one of their festivals around Lake Natron which they call KLORITI (CHLORITE and KLORITI - is this a coincidence) in their Masai language, more of that to follow in another amusing tale I shall be posting soon..... 6). Raymond Kiango- My brother, gave him and his wife a bottle of MMS and he reported many improvements in both of their health, can be contacted on +255754341681 7). My brother Aquilin Kiango is another person familiar with MMS been using it for the last 2 to 3 years, please do feel free to contact him for further verification and get any testimonial direct from him on +255773807991, +255754583979 8, 9, 10, 11). On Zanzibar Island, 3 of my watchman can be contacted who all had different ailments including their family members got relief from using MMS, as pointed out not everyone shares directly what disease they suffer from but all reported from getting great relief from the first nights sleep they had after using MMS, some had back pains which were gone immediately others their family jewels were not performing well but all were cure: Mwinchande +255762337139, Bushiri +255765491872, Saleh + 255772749877 , they all speak Kiswahili though and all beg me for more MMS. 12). A friend of mine called Naseem Bokhari +255 (0) 713 412000 had a friend on antiviral drugs due to having tested HIV +. The friend decided to try MMS and did the 15 drop cure 2 years ago and within 6 weeks went back to the clinic to test and the result came back negative. The clinic where she was attending wanted to know what she was using that as cured her as all others on antiviral drugs had remained positive, she was to scared to tell them that she had used MMS, the clinic asked her to come back in 3 months to retest, I am currently trying to locate Naseem and her friend to get an update and will post further regarding this case. Naseem has bought further bottles of MMS to help further friends since this first friend of hers indicating that MMS is working. Currently I know of 2 further people on MMS fighting their HIV + results, both in their 2nd weeks of treatment and I will be updating this forum with info. Naseem is out of the country currently but can be contacted on the above tel number for further verification and I shall certainly be bringing a great testimonial regarding HIV shortly right here as I said I am close to 2 different patients using MMS currently to cure themselves of HIV and I am a true believer that MMS works and does heal HIV. Can happily report that Naseem is back in the country and has confirmed her friend is still negative and as fit as a fiddle after being cured of her HIV and has even put on a lot of weight. 13, 14, 15). I live in Tanzania and have come across several people with malaria who have been cured within 3 to 4 hours of their malaria by using MMS. The first person was a young girl of 23 years old called Rukia Seif who after testing positive for malaria decided not to take hospital drugs but to use MMS. She took 15 drops in the evening went to sleep woke up 4 hours later due to neighbors firework display at midnight the same night and she felt completely free from malaria and has never looked back since just after this one dose without even repeating it, you can verify this by checking out here profile on Facebook and asking her Rukias friend and mother where also treated forhealed of malaria. 16). Second testimonial regarding Malaria can be verified by contacting my mate Nishal Van Loon again on FB He was a guest in my house and came down with malaria and we decided to do it scientifically this time by going to a hospital in Kinondoni area of Dar es Salaam and checking in their lab for malaria, surely the lab result came out as positive for malaria, we returned home, prepared a dose of 15 drops MMS, he drunk this, went to bed for 3 hours, the full time he sweated alot like he has never done so in his whole life, after 3 to 4 hours he repeated a second dose of 15 drops MMS and we drove back to the same hospital and lab where again he underwent a malaria test this time the result came out negative. We produced the lab result to the la technician from 4 hours previous showing he was positive with malaria how is it possible to be negative and we had checked this at the same lab, we asked the lab technician to double check that he was really negative and e said yes the result is negative, we simply left te clinic hit the Mango Village Garden in Kinondoni for a big bowl of goat soup and Nishal came back who and wrote a testimonial to be sent to Jim Humble which I never got around to doing, but this is the truth and Nishal can be contacted through his FB profile for further verification. 17). Thirdly my own son Nabil has also contacted malaria in the past and used MMS, was cured immediately as the 2 persons above and anyone do ubting my narratives about is free to contact me for further verification. 18). I was personally diagnosed to be HIV + on the 19th of February 2011, I did on the same day a CD4 test which read 200, refused all hospital drugs against HIV and told the doctor I want to try my own method as I trust MMS 100% and started on Protocol 1000 the following day, as the symptoms broke out I took 6 drops as I had no idea I was HIV + as a do an AIDS test almost every 3 months and did not suspect anything of the sort, on the day of being diagnozed I took 15 drops as I knew I could handle these and I had not caught up in new protocols, had an opportunistic disease of fresh scabs from the top of my head running down my neck and onto my right shoulder, had neck pains and awful ear ache that came and went, took some panadols as pain killers and the doctors also gave me anti biotics to take for 2 weeks to control the opportunistic disease which I did use. After 10 days of being on protocol 100 I had a very bad diarrhea, the following day I was sick over the toilet and greenish and yellowish mucus of sorts were ejected. On day 14 I repeated a CD4 test which read 275, which was a good indication to me that I was healing, had given up going up and concentrated on diet and exercise mainly running my guts out on the beach to help clear out my lungs and to stop smoking, I was a 40 cigarettes a day smoker, started enjoying a more easy lifestyle, I did go and show my doctor the new CD4 results and asked him how is it possible that my CD4 count had gone up yet I was not on any of the anti viral drugs. Soon after this my body was feeling weak and I lost the motivation of going running, after three weeks I still felt weak and carried on the protocol 1000, on day 25 since been diagnosed I woke up and decided to start the protocol 1000 later on in the day to give my body time to recover from all the detoxing, I walked to town and felt very fit inside and outside, I knew I was cured, this feeling goes on to today, my appetite is back and I am eating bigger portions of meals which I have not done for months, I am still carrying on with protocol 1000, today is day 30 since being diagnosed HIV +, but I am feeling great and even had a long night out with the boys last Saturday, I am as strong and feeling completely healed and happy. I had intended to carry on for 6 weeks the protocol 1000, just top make sure that the virus has gone as my experience from treating others it took the 6 weeks to completely detox, but I believe and know I am already cured and pa to go and get another CD4 test this coming Sunday to prove to the doctors that MMS works, after that I will see how I can arrange a test to confirm fully I am negative, as my past patients with HIV+ have all proved negative. I have kept and photocopied all medical records in the hope that I will post them on the forum as proof, have not decided yet if I will have the courage to do so, but I probably will just top show the word that HIV is just like any other disease and one does not have to go underground and hide the truth by denying ones condition. 19). Sophie Abdullah HIV 20). Anita Inshegoma HIV, used also herbal traditional medicine as a supplement. 21). Clara did not disclose what condition but heard from close friends it was HIV 22). John who is Claras boyfriend also cured of same ailments as Clara above. 23). Happiness Patrick younger sister with HIV in Oregon USA, treated her over the internet, sent here MMS instructions. 24). Happiness Patricks 2nd younger sister in Tanzania healed her of Asthma. 0754261704 25, 26). Sia a friend brought me her relatives one with repeating Malaria the other with stomach complaints, both healed 27). Masharubu Taxi Driver at Kisutu Round about in Dar HIV 28). Ambros Taxi Driver Courtyard Hotel Undisclosed condition 29). Saidi Taxi Driver Courtyard Hotel Undisclosed condition. 30, 31, 32). Mohd\'s daughter with asthma, Mohd and his wife did not disclose their conditions 33, 34). Ali Salehe Makwimbi (undisclosed condition) 0784150350, 0714882004, 0714 882004, and his wife Mrs. Makwimbi 075383905 had walking problems, something to do with her knees after a car accident of sorts quite a while back 35, 36, 37). Jennifer Gower (undisclosed general detox), and her daughter who had fever before an exam gave her 6 drops and she repeated 6 drops before taking exams, said she was on a natural high throughout the exams. A cousin of Jen also treated who was HIV/AIDS. 37, 38, 39). Zaynab Mafia Street, 0686171310 Mother with high blood pressure, younger sister diabetic, herself a head case so she claimed. 40, 41). Tess, student with common cold and flu, mother with back pains. 42, 43). Clark Arrington, 0789782260, general detox and his 13 year old adopted daughter HIV from birth. 44, 45, 46). Tea Room, Internet Cafe, Kisutu, undisclosed general detox, Msafiri and mates 47, 48, 49, 50). Ernest and Ally Kea, and their wives, Botanic, Tunguu, Zanzibar general detox, skin diseases and mental illness 0652333604 51). Anna- Animals on Zanzibar, has a donkey and dog sanctuary introduced her to MMS and we treating all kinds of animals. 52, 53, 54). Richard Kilonzo, World Tours and Safaris, Arusha, healed his mother with asthma, his relative with HIV and a blood transfusion gone wrong, himself of undisclosed conditions and I have taught him so that he is also treating further Masai\'s and others in critical conditions and otherwise. 55, 56, 57, 58). Mariam Mrema, malaria, her grand mother cannot walk, healed her knees, a relative with diabetes and another relative paralyzed from the waist down. 59, 60). Margrate Kiango and family, leg and skin diseases, unknow conditions. 61, 62). Aunt Heides kids in Morogoro, skin and boil conditions, one had a black patch on her face check and on her back, after using MMS it opened up on her face and a kind of dried cotton looking black dried substance was released and her back boil secreted worms of some type. 63, 64). Hussein, a chemist near the general hospital in Dar es Salaam, his wife had HIV, lots of skin scabs..... 65). Mama Bakari, malaria. Will send you more as I carry on healing. Looking forward to hearing from you soon and I thank you all in advance, Love and Peace, Thanks, Daud John Kiango (David) Hotlines: +255 (0) 777 844417, +255 (0) 789 780 404
Daud ( David) ( 65 Healings from MMS!!!
Brain Tumors Gone!!!
Hello..thank you for the e-mails... I am so glad to have found out about the MMS when my brother had tumors in the brain nothing helped him... until he took the MMS...the drops saved his life.. I have informed myself quite a bit about MMS but would like to know more... Please send me the info of how to partake in the home course. thank for your most important work!!....all the best Margrit R.
Brain Tumors Gone!!! ( Brain Tumors Gone!!! )
No more cancer!! Mr. Kaspar says -
Dear and beloved reader of Nova Regena, I would like to share with you the story of my father and his fight with cancer. Therefore, I have decided, with his consent, to write everything what could help people suffering from this serious illness. I am a 33-year-old mother of a 3-year-old little girl. I am also a wife and am perhaps living as every woman taking care of a small child and household. Obviously, I am also a classic prototype of the daughter loving her father completely blindly and for the whole life. He was whole my childhood and nearly all my memories are connected with my dad. As a completely little girl I called him \"tatty\". It was always great fun with him, he always fulfilled everything he had promised, he always showed me the correct way, he had the patience of a saint with me and I am sure that he has brought me up well. First of all, I would like to inform you of my dad\'s health. When he was 33 years old, he had a serious stroke after which the left half of his body became partially paralysed. I was born a couple of months afterwards. He was with me all the time and we also learnt to walk together. Approximately in six years he started working again. In xxxx he started getting the full disability pension and a year afterwards he had again a stroke, even if a weaker one, but it tormented him a little. However, he has been living with his partial paralysis since 1977 up to now. For the last time (before I learnt that he suffers from cancer) I saw him in August 2010. He did not seem to me all right. When we were leaving him, I said to my husband that I did not like my father, that he seemed to me yellowish and swollen, that - in brief - he was at death\'s door. I do not exaggerate, I really saw and felt it in this way. On 3 November 2010 in the afternoon, my aunt - my father\'s sister living with him in one house - called me and told me that he was in a very bad condition. She told me that he did not want to tell me anything in order not to worry me, but now he is already frightened. She told me that he suffered from the large intestine cancer, that it looked very bad. On the following day, I called immediately the Lužická hospital in Rumburk town in order to find out more. His attending doctor was Ms Dr. Kulhava. She told me everything she could. The most important information was that my dad\'s large intestine was closing due to a tumour and there was a danger of his quick and painful dying due to vomiting his stool and subsequently also total poisoning. Then I called my dad immediately who was psychically down and out. He put a brave face on it and told me that he resigned himself to everything, but yet I know him and could tell that he was afraid like a little boy, that he did not want to die yet. I promised him to take care of him, that I would not leave him in it, that I would help him, that yet there was a chance of some treatment that can be effective. On the following day, I arranged the hospitalization in the Central Military Hospital Stresovice, (Prague) for him. Hereby I would also like to thank very much to my sister-in-law, Michaela, who helped and advised me whom to contact. I would also like to thank very much to Colonel Prof. Dr. Miroslav Ryska, CSc. who found a very early date for my dad\'s surgery that was finally performed excellently and my father recovered quickly after it. When we took my dad home before his surgery, he was skinny, without life. I saw a broken man about whom I thought as a child that he is immortal, that he will be here for ever, that he has the biggest strength in the world. Yet I could have already known at my age that it is not true, so why I was so surprised? However, I had to be strong, strong for him, so that he could cope with everything better and get the support from me. Nobody knew that I had spent the whole nights crying and could not sleep. I feared so much for him! At that time I still knew very little about MMS. I knew it nearly only from hearsay. Otherwise I was convincing my father to undergo chemotherapy, that I would arrange everything for him, that I would help him, that I would be with him all the time. However, the surgery has changed everything....... On 18 November 2010, I arrived to the hospital in the late afternoon. My dad was in the high-dependency unit, he did not wake up from anaesthesia yet. I was looking at him, tears were trickling down my face, he looked like a baby. He was covered up to his neck, he looked so tiny on that bed... His mouth was opened, all these hoses of various sizes in him...... he was sleeping like an innocent baby. The world has turned round. I am already for him here, now I will take care, I say to myself... I stroked him and left to see his doctor. He did not know anything. He told me what a garden-gnome would also understand. So I left for home. At 6:00 p.m. my dad called me that he had woken up. I told him that I had seen him, that I had been there, that we had only missed each other. He was very glad that he had survived it and he thought perhaps that he had to call me and say it to me, that I did not perhaps call the whole day to the hospital, every ten minutes ?. When I came to visit him on the following day, he looked as if somebody had tortured him. He was in great pain, but unfortunately it could be expected after such a surgery. Fortunately, I caught the doctor assisting during his surgery (Dr. Pantoflicek), for which I was glad very much. However, what he told me was not optimistic at all. The tumour was too big, they removed as much as possible of it, one could make perhaps even a ball from that. He had multiple liver metastases. The reply to my question how long my dad would live was crushing - from 6 weeks to 2 months, with chemotherapy circa a half of year. A half of year with chemotherapy? To suffer, vomit, not to live in any respect at least little worthwhile life and a half of year???? So this is not the correct way, that I understood immediately. However, I have never given up, and that characteristic I have inherited just from my father. So I told him in the hospital that I knew about a certain preparation that could be perhaps efficient also against his illness. Meantime, I had found out more information about MMS, and before my dad was discharged from the hospital I had MMS prepared at home. On 28 November 2010, my father took MMS for the first time. He started with one drop every two hours. It lasted for the whole week. The following week he took one drop every hour. The following week he took by one drop more, then again by one drop more, until he reached the protocol 2000 (10 hours per day 3 drops of MMS1 and 4 times per day one capsule of MMS2). He stayed there for the whole week, however, it was not possible for a longer time. He had nausea, his whole body was burning, he stayed in bed and my aunt called me that it was perhaps his end. So I went there with my husband. My dad looked really terrible. He was still skinny, tired, dead beat. However, I noticed a certain change. He had a peachy complexion. Yes, exactly such. In this respect he looked \"healthy\". I wanted to please him, so I said it to him. We discussed how to continue further. The way with MMS was not easy at all, my dad often hesitated. Preparing it every hour sometimes oppressed him psychically. Therefore, we started to prepare a daily dose in a bottle and divide it into ten portions. I also gave him good pineapple juice with which he diluted the solution, and it became easier immediately. It was very important that I suggested him the feeling that MMS is his ally, that they are fighting together against a big monster. And as my dad is a very upright man and is sometimes very outspoken, I knew that also in this case it would be necessary to choose really fitting shouts before taking MMS. I cannot perhaps specify it, it was really vulgar very much, but why, how it helped!!! Therefore, I would recommend to everybody strongly not to \"caress\" cancer. Swear at it very rudely, if you can, it has an unbelievably beneficial effect on the mind! The time passed and my dad found his way and dosing that suited him. For a long time he was taking one drop of MMS1 every hour, ten times per day, plus a quarter of capsule of MMS2 four times per day. He tried to eat as healthy as possible and reduced smoking as much as his habit allowed him. At the end of March, we were both already curious whether MMS helped him and in what manner. Therefore, I agreed with his general practitioner, the doctor Dr. Lacinova to whom I also have to thank very much for her willingness and care of my dad, upon the blood tests with focus on the oncomarker level. I called her in order to find out the results on 1 April 2011 and nearly had haemorrhage ? His liver was negative, oncomarkers proving the large intestine cancer were negative. The doctor was silent for a while, she did not perheps believe it herself. Then she repeated again and again that it looked good, very good, that it looked really perfect. Then I made a lot of phone calls quickly, the first person who learnt it was just my friend who had introduced MMS to us and helped us so much. Thank you, Pavel, very much! Then I called my dad immediately and he was afraid as it was the All Fools\' Day. But yet it is no joking matter. My surprised aunt called me back if it was true, I assured her that yes, that they can celebrate. I wanted very much to shout it from the rooftops how powerful medicine exists here, what it can do. I called perhaps all people from my address book that my dad had overcome cancer without chemotherapy and any other available methods and medicines. However, in a couple of days another apprehension appeared. What was actually my father\'s blood count before? We found out that we maybe rejoiced prematurely, as the level of oncomarkers from which the large intestine cancer can be determined was within standards also before his surgery, even if higher than after MMS, but the difference was very small. I immersed myself in all various information on the Internet, I called to the hospitals where my dad was hospitalized to receive various information. We needed the test for another type of oncomarker that must be conducted together with the test for the large intestine. During the following week they conducted some sampling for my dad. And now we already know the result. In order you can understand it better, here is a small explanation. I do not provide any units, they are not important in this respect. I am describing it as a layman so that every person could imagine it. The oncomarker proving the large intestinge cancer has the name C 19-9. Before his surgery, my dad had the level of 22.6. A healthy person can have the level up to 37. After the surgery and taking MMS, the level decreased to 22.34. As you can conclude yourselves, nothing what would predicate of his recovery. The other onkomarker that should be measured at the same time with C19-9 has the name CA125. My dad had an increased level of it, the value was 49.6. The normal values are up to 35. And today? My dad\'s current value is 14!!! In addition, bilirubin that had the value of 4444 and often predicates of a bad function of the liver, in my dad\'s case of multiple liver metastases (as I wrote that he was yellow everywhere - an increased bilirubin causes yellow skin), now he has the level of 8.4. The normal values are up to 24. The whole blood count is negative, my dad is only missing a little of potassium, nothing that could not be resolved with a glass of fruit juice every day. We have already bought a juicer ?. I am happy that I have my dad back, that he feels good and that it is again fun with him. We call to each other every day, we both already know that we must not lose a single day when we can exchange a few words. I love you, \"tatty\", and I am proud of you that you have beaten that monster. I already think again that you are the strongest man in the world! Finally, we have prepared a short interview for you, it will perhaps help you in many decisions and believing in MMS. Not only me, Dominika Waloszkova, but also my brave dad, Oldrich Kaspar, wish you good luck and especially health. Was it a difficult decision for you to take MMS? It was not a difficult decision for me. Anyway, I would not undergo chemotherapy as due to chemotherapy all my friends are dead and buried. How did you endure it at the beginning? At the beginning I endured MMS well. However, as I started increasing my doses, it became worse. At the moment when I reached the protocol 2000 and stayed there for the whole week, I was really feeling bad. I decreased my doses so that they would suit me. I have got used to it over time. How did your food look like? I ate really modestly. Vegetable, fruit, yoghurts, cheese, breads and rolls. Nearly any meat. I tried to eat as healthily and possible. At the beginning I had the appetite, for example, for streaky bacon and sausages. Gradually I have broken away from this habit and today I do not even miss it. Did you feel any physical change after a certain time of the MMS treatment? For me, MMS is a really miracle, I am not afraid of calling it like this. Every day I go walking, which did not crossed my mind before. I feel very well. If the weather permits, I spend the whole day outside. Is it demanding to keep discipline and take MMS every hour? I would say not. But I have to admit that at a certain moment it started upsetting me little, but a person can really get used to everything. I said to myself all the time: \"MMS is my friend and we together will destroy that monster - cancer\". At Christmas I also received from you, Dominica, a small angel that I have hung in the window and never taken it from there. I chatted with him several times per day. How did you cope with nausea and did anything help you against it? It was often very unpleasant, but I am sure that it cannot be compared with nausea and undesirable effects after chemotherapy. It encouraged me and knowing that I could bear nausea better. I have never left out any dose, I only perhaps decreased it. I had always black coffee prepared. A couple of sips were enough and nausea was over. It helped especially after the MMS2 tablets. How do you feel now? Today I feel as a healthy person. I do all works, I only avoid great stress. I view everything from a completely different perspective as before. I have a much greater regard for life. I have three grandchildren and it also makes me happy. What did the information mean for you that your blood count is all right? It was a shock for me. I learnt it on the All Fools\' Day, so I hesitated a little bit (laughing). Than I only thanked to God for beeing lucky to take MMS. Of course, I have to thank to Jim Humble very much, and also to my daughter and son-in-law. And to my sister who took care of me with love, my niece and also Mr Pavel who always met with my daughter willingly and advised and helped us with MMS. Will you continue with taking MMS? I will certainly continue with taking it! I am convinced very much that it is a great medicine. Recently many people have asked me what I was taking and many of them would also try it. Only doctors talk them out of doing that. But I say that everybody can dispose of his health as he wants. Therefore, I took advantage of this free choice and do not regret anything. ........ End. MMS is Miracle. Send this text for more, more peoples, please!
Dominika Waloszkova. ( No more cancer!!!
Cancer Treatment.
Hi, In March 2010 a 80 year old man was diagnosed with cancer stage 4. I witnessed the medical consult and the man was told he has only two/three months to live. I told the man I could help him and started the MMS1 protocol for cancer stage 4. After 2 weeks taking MMS1 he felt much better and begin to gain weight again.He also started taking MMS2 four times a day. Today April 30th. he feels better then ever before and gained over 10 pounds weight!! He should be dead by now..but no way thanks to MMS1 and MMS2. I have mu own website for the dutch people. You can read about Jim and MMS Robert
Robert F. ( Cancer Treatment , Netherlands )
Hepatitis B gone!!!
"Hello Jim, Attached please find my Hepatitis B lab test report. My friend and I have started drinking MMS for a week with 15 drops then go to Lab test. Two weeks later report come back with negative result. 75% South East Asian Chinese who come to U.S. has Hepa- titis B and doctors have no sure solution to cure it. But my Friend Tim & I drink MMS 15 drops for a week then our 20 years Hepatitis B are clean. I myself learn about MMS since last year. I download all the books, also translate them into Chinese and share with many friends & relative. I also help a Korean lady who got stage 4 colon cancer. Doctor said she has only 6 months to live, but after she follow my suggestion on taking MMS she still living after 18 months. I also help 3 HIV / AIDS friend by taking MMS and they can eliminate 3 very expensive drugs. Raymond, Hong Kong\"
Raymond ( Hep. B )
Abscess KO'ed in a matter of hours
Thank God I've been blessed with good health in general, but I've had a occasion to use this solution to deal with a few different issues to include abscess tooth, food poisoning, various stomach issues... fortunately I've had no serious issues thus far to address....
Stephen ( USA
Took protocol 1000 and completely cured pain and toxicity that caused intense anxiety was able to get off all meds easily
Dear Mr. Humble. I met Janet through a wonderful Lymph Node Drainage Massage Therepsit who also has really helped me heal. Rosalie took me in to see Janet and within the first hour or two I started to relax and feel good again. I had no idea how toxic I was and I actually thought I was doing pretty well after getting my thyroid medicine. I wasn't within 2 hours I could feel the toxicity from years and years of meds and experimental treatmetns start to leave me. I feel so good and my pain is totally gone. I had some stining during the flush of toxins out of my bladder, but it was nothing compared to the pain I suffered for 20 years. I look great and my skin recovered. I look like myself againa nd you saved my life. Thank you sooo much now I think I can finally fulfill my dream of having a healthy baby. I could never repay you and Janet thank you sooo much (A.J) I look forward to meeting you someday soon. I want to take some biochem classes and I find this cure incredibly appropriate for a water scientist like myself. Sincerely and with love AJ
Allison Maupin ( Interstitial Cystiis/Chronic Pain cured , Reno, NV
Viral Mennigitis
Hello Mr. Humble I started MMS 5 days ago. I had contracted viral mennengites, not treatable by conventional medicine. I had a little nausia the first day and a touch of diarrhea. By the third all of my symptoms were gone and haven't returned. There does appear to be one additional side effect. I have suffered with psoriasis on knees and elbows for thirty years. There is still some redness but all scales have gone. Thank you, Andre
Andre Rogers ( Mr. , Taos, NM )
follicular non hodgkin\'s lymphoma
Hi my name is Rob. I was diagnosed with follicular non hodgkins lymphoma four years ago, and I just found MMS and I am giving it a go, the results are not it yet but I am very positive, however I have had a chronic shoulder/back problem for the last thirty years, I am 49 by the way. Anyhow I've been on MMS for about a week and the pain in my shoulder/back area has decreased remarkably, now wether it's the placebo affect I\'m not sure, but my god it's good to been pain free.
Rob Avery ( Mr , Australia )
How to manage test of MMS
  I am very sensitive to smell of MMS and finally I have found a way to avoid bad smell of it. I simply use mint. I prepare a very stron mint tea, wait untill it cold down, and then simply add already activated MMS in. With a strong smell of mint it is not possible detect MMS! Simple and very effective! :-) I think it will be helpful for many MMS users! Best regards, Julia Majo.
Julia Majo
David STEVENS ( drs , united kingdom )
Cancer cured!!!
Dear Jim, You remember the case of my dad, which I write to you a while ago. In his surgery for colon obstruction, the doctors found massive tumor grown through surrounding organs. They removed it but most his liver badly damaged. The surgeon not give him a good prognosis. He said if my dad took chemotherapy, he might live 6 months and with no chemotherapy, just six, eight weeks. In December 2010, my dad decided to taking MMS and no chemotherapy. He started Protocol 2000. One drop of MMS1 every hour 10 hours a day and MMS2 capsule 4 times a day. The capsules just two thirds full. If he felt nauseous after third capsule, he didn’t take number four. Now he is still with us two months later and managing very well. Full of energy, planning his life, going for walks nearly most days. Today my daughter phoned me crying, she is so happy. She took my dad for tests when she found doctor to order them. My dad’s doctors refused to treat him when he refused chemotherapy. Tumor markers – zero Liver – completely clean, without any damage He does not have cancer any more! I cried on the phone with my daughter and now I’m sending you a really, really big thank you! You saved her granddaddy and my dad! We have all documentation and have it translated in English and send it. Jim, thank you! John W, Czech Republic
John W. ( Czech Republic )
Lymph Node Cancer
Hi Jim & All...Please to send us the maintinance protocal using MMS1-MMS2..I personaly cured my wife's lymph-node cancer with MMS-1&2.. Doctors wanted to do Chemo & Rad,i did not take her. I followed your advice..cured in about 3 mons. God Bless you & all you do.. TY
TY ( Cancer
Treated athletics feet (Fungal Infections)
I had some pains between the toes. One evening I decided to treat using MMS. So I warmed some water. I activated 15 drops of MMS with 15 drops of Citric Acid in a basin. I then added the warm water and then put my feet in the water bath for 15 minutes. I let the feet then dry and went to sleep. The following day I never had the pain. It is about over 2 months now and the infection is no more. I also use MMS to treat drinking water and sometimes I take it orally about 5 drops. I was introduced to MMS by my employer Tony, who brought me a pair of the bottles and a DVD and asked me to try it. Great work Jim Humble. Would you be generous enough to Send me the latest DVDs. I did some tests on how MMS kills bacterias and maybe I will send you some photos. Thanks a lot. Anthony Muiruri Nairobi, KENYA
Anthony Muiruri ( Mr , Nairobi, KENYA )
Athletes foot
I had athletes foot, as long as i can think of, i\'d say ,I inherited it from my mother.. I'm 68 now and i gave up on it,using all the available brands of anti fungus salves on the market, to no avail. just 1 capsule of mms2 with some water lasts me for a fortnight .I use it now since more than 6 months and the fungus left without trace,just after a few days, for me a personal miracle, thanks a lot JIM !
franz ( austria )
Cured from Leision in Colon and Tumor
My father was diagnosed with the following mentioned above 10 weeks ago, he was not having any bowel movements, he did not have any appetite and he lost 43 pounds in 3 weeks, when he walked from the bed to the kitchen and back he was extremely exhausted and all limbs were week. I ordered the MMS for him and begun Claras 6 by 6 and increased it by one drop every day after one week, after 3 weeks he was back outside working with the workmen helping to build our health detox spa. He continues to use it as much as 5 times a week and he is very well indeed, thanks to MMS. THERE ARE OTHER COLLEGUES IN THE HEALTH BUSINESS WHOM WOULD LIKE TO COME TO DOMINICAN REPUBLIC TO DO YOUR COURSE ON MMS, IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE? May the Rest of Your Life, be the Best of Your Life, Richard
Richard Homer ( Bio-Feedback Consultant, 3D D-Tox Practitioner / Health Coach , Trinidad & Tobago )
COPD Healing
A friend recently introduced me to their daughter (42yr old) who has suffered with COPD for years and recently had gotten terribly worse. Her mother asked me if I would call her daughter and offer help. When I first called her she could barely hold a conversation and it was very hard to understand most of what she said. She told me she had been unable to work for a month and was often unable to go from one room to the next without passing out, so little was her strength and breathing. She had been told by her Dr. that the lower portion of her lungs was dead and the disease would only progress. I sent her some MMS2 and she took 1 each hour for 3 doses. She quit because of a sever pain in her upper abdomin which began 45 minutes after the first dose. She continued anyway with 2 more doses before quiting. The next day when I spoke to her she was 50% better. By the 2nd day she was breathing better and walking about. Her doctor then took her off the high doses of Steroids she had been on and she is now, (5 days later) back to work and feeling better than she has in years! When she attempted to tell her Dr. (she is part of a COPD study) what she had done to make the sudden change he only said "I don't want to hear about that!" What will he say when she continues to be well and the others in the study get worse? Praise God for the MMS and thank you Jim for bringing this to our awareness!
Mark ( Pennsylvania )
Bronchitis Cured
I suffered with a severe case of bronchitis every year in the winter for 5 years in a row. I found MMS and started taking it at the first sign of symptoms. I haven't had bronchitis in over 3 years now. I take it once a week during cold season just as prevention and every time anyone in our household shows any symptoms of cold, flu, etc., we grab the MMS and start dosing. It works every time. Thanks so much for making this information available to the public.
M. Robinson ( South Carolina )
Asthma after contracting allergic bronchial aspergillosis, Gone!!!
I started very slow, 1 drop per day and then increased to 7 drops 9 times a day. At that moment I began with my usual asthma attack but not as severe as the ones which took me to the hospital 5 times in a year. The amazing thing it was that I could breath from the middle of my upper chest while my bottom part of lungs where full of mucus which I was coughing. Amazingly after 5 days with asthma like symptoms they stopped and I recovered after 3 weeks only. I haven\'t been sick nor taking any asthma medicines since 5 months ago. My blood work came negative for Aspergillus sp. God bless you, Mr. Jim Humble.
Maria R. ( Guatemala )
Family healthy!
From the first time we met,Dr. Humble. Ive given reference to the MMS Protocal to family and friends. Whether they used it or not? The results are awesome, I will always cherish the day! That trip to San Diego for funding might not of worked out but we have made an impact on the families in my life. I was the Tour Driver with the High School Band. Thanks for all that you do!
Dorian Pulliam ( Mesa, Az )
amazing healing
I've been taking MMS for 2 years and could not ingest enough to win. Then added wrapping a towel over my body and found improvement. About 4 months ago began squirting 2 squirts in a tub and soaking in the bath and finally started winning. Increasing the quantity made breathing difficult. So 2 regular squirts and soak as often as possible and I've improved remarkably to near cleared. Absurd and astonishing these MMS soaks have me nearly well. Thank you Jim.
Dave Cunningham ( Florida )
Acne cured overnight
I started taking MMS because of a chronic infection of herpes zoster (chicken pox) virus that is causing singles in my ear nerve. I've been suffering from hormone related acne but because I've been so ill with the virus I've put off going on antibiotics. Last night I mixed the recommended mixture for MMS and MSO and applied it to the affected acne areas. This morning my acne is gone! Of course there is still the existing lesions, but the inflammation is gone as well as the postules that were emerging. I've not had such baby soft skin in years!
Diricia de Wet ( South Africa )
Scabies gone in 2 weeks
I went to the doctor they prescribed some ointment cream ( ddt) and after one dose of that and then really reading about it I stopped and then wondered, great now I just put myself up for Cancer. My wife was all ready reading about you and we started with the baths after 1 week every other night it was gone. I still have the mental scare of it all, but your right on. Thanks
Roy Moore ( Scabies , Chesterfield, Mo )
smooth intake
Jim, I know of one person now who, thanks to my chiropractor, is now free of pancreatic cancer that was given 6 months to live. He did it in four weeks on a basic protocol of MMS. I also wanted to mention a new way I take MMS. I just got rid of big flu symptoms over night last night. I mix up MMS in a shot glass. Then I use an eyedropper to put it into vegie caps I buy from Starwest. If you put MMMS into empty caps, you will not experience discomfort. Andrew
andrew hunter ( oregon )
Colds and Flu
Hi Jim, just wanted to add how effective the mms has been in helping my families health relating to colds and flu. Two of my sons came down with a bad strain of the flu last year. It closed down several schools. I gave the 7 drops of mms 3 times that day and the next day all symptoms were completely gone.. Also on the cold front; The moment I feel a cold coming on,,,sniffling or scratchy throat, I take 7 drops of mms in the morning and 7 in the evening mixed with the activator and the next day all symptoms disappear. Such a shame that the pharmaceutical companies are more interested in promoting profits than true health. And shame on the corruption that go on between the FDA and the CFO's of these large drug companies. Keep the faith and the fight going Jim. Great thanks to all that you have done!
Roy Martin ( Ohio, USA )
Hep C
Two years ago I was diagnosed with Hep C. I used MMS for a little over a month and my readings are now fine. As an added benefit, my lungs became clear, multiple skin conditions and additional virus\' are gone, brown teeth turned white and white hair turned brown. God Bless You, Jim
Joe ( Moloka'i )
Cancer Gone!!!!
Dear Mr. Humble, I thought you would like to know that I have cured myself of uterine and ovarian cancer with MMS. One year ago I was diagnosed with stage 4 malignant melanoma (Skin Cancer spread to my lymph hodes). I had an ultrasound in June of this year. the Dr. said I had a tumor on my right ovary and my uterus showed signs of cancer/precancer. The Dr. said I would have to have a hysterectomy. We decided to repeat the ultrasound in 1 month and do a biopsy and schedule the surgery after the results of the second ultrasound. In July I did a course of MMS lasting about 3 weeks. The MMS treatment was unpleasant. Every time I took a dose I felt ill. I had diarhea and nausea and vomitting. I also experienced excruciating pain in my right side (the affected ovary). I stuck with it dropping down a few drops then ramping back up until I reached 15 drops a day 2 times a day. I also found I would get less nauseus if I ate a half hour before taking MMS. I just got the results of the repeat ultrasound. The ovarian tumor is gone completely and my uterus is normal and healthy, The Dr. said he doesn't know why but I no longer need surgery or a biopsy. Everthing is normal and healthy! Sincerly, anonymous MMS patient( scared of the FDA)
anonymous ( Cancer Gone!!! )
Diabetes under control
Dear Sir Jim Humble; It is my pleasure to post the success story i have experienced using MMS2 for my friend. He had this diabetes for years already without improvement. It takes about a month only. Using gradual increase day by day until able to take 4 caps a day at 2 to 3 hour time frame. Here is how he achieved it…. he also take enzyme at the same time. Before he start MMS2. The reading was 7.+, now the reading was 5.+ He never had this reading before. He now taking it daily at 1 to 2 caps. I am glad to finally obtain the MMS1 25% solution. It does work too. Am having it often now. Will wait the arrival of your DVD to finish my exam on MMS.
Edwin Tan ( Penang Malaysia )

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu