joi, 19 mai 2011

Viral Infections Protocol

For viral infections it is recommended to be taken 2-6 drops every 3 hours up to 6 times a day (depending on the seriousness of the case and the strength of each person). It starts with 2 and increases to 6 depending on your body's resistance.After 8 to 14 days a break is recommended for two days for taking vitamins and N-acetyl-cysteine ​​(an amino acid, acetyl cysteine ​​is a powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals and toxic products of cell metabolism remaining in the system). They can be 1500-1800mg and purchased from any pharmacy without needing prescription as it is considered to be a food supplement.
We must always obey the inner voice of our body that will always warn us when we exaggerate or not. Each metabolism is different from one another and there is no reason to push with large doses, as this can lead to nausea, diarrhea and subsequent rejection therapy. If you feel only slightly bad, it is advisable to reduce the dose, and will slowly increase the dose while continuing the treatment.After each treatment period a two days break is necessary to allow yourself to rest and the healing will come after a number of these cycles.

25 de comentarii:

  1. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    External infection
    Als
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

      Ștergere
    2. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had Herpes about 1 year ago and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online a lot of people says they got herpes cure from DR.IMOUDU and I contacted DR.IMOUDU that same day I purchase his cure online, after two weeks of taking the herbel treatment i got cured totally. i tested negative all thank to DR.IMOUDU you can also reach him on his email: [DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM ] or message him on WhatsApp +2348109609753 God bless you

      Ștergere
    3. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR Ohunyom online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drohunyom@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2349060579973 Thanks

      Ștergere
  2. If a player wishes to file a dispute during a live online game, they must provide information, such as the username used, a form code played through a notification point within 24 hours of providing the information, as the system will only keep the live recording for 24 hours, If the player who has notified the time limit has ended, BETTING will consider the dispute to end and will not be responsible for the user who caused the dispute.

    http://wall2wallgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=87466
    https://forum.sferagamera.pl/thread-124534.html
    http://192.243.101.79/smf/index.php?topic=498906.0
    http://webboard.sesao33.net/viewforum.php?f=2
    http://businesskool.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=793974&sid=c2f48c8b271936a16ac6f5aa01716d62
    http://203.157.184.27/bookalakornboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1825816&sid=2d97fd0a2edfb349dbdb7df5b792b810
    http://huzad.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=218100
    https://forum.teknogods.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=305889
    http://rallyandprotest.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=442586
    http://www.matt-ben.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=300530

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or what'sapp him on +2347081986098.. God Bless you Sir.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I am here to testify how great man called Dr_anuge helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing herpes. I takes his product (cure) for (14) days before I am to known I was totally cure out of it, and i promised him that i will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me which I am very happy I am doing now , dr_anuge also cure all kinds of diseases , HEPATITIS, A,B,C , CANCER, DIABETICS , FRIBLOD,ALL KINDS OF SPELL CAST ,and so much more , please you can get him contacted on his whatsapp or call on 2348164866838 He can also cure following virus
    (1).Herpes
    (2).Cancer
    (3).Hepatitis
    (4).Hiv/aids
    (5).Pcos
    (6).Fibroid

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I was suffering from ( herpes ) for over 5 years,i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a man called Dr ehichoya , she said he cure herpes  disease and also said he has helped her friend to cure herpes  virus, and cure other people with different diseases, i never believed her but after a lot of talk, i decided to give the Dr a try, just few days later i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent to me with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that I'm Negative. Big thanks to him. You can also contact him on his email drehichioyacurehome@gmail.com +234815 271 9187.) if you need his help for heroes , fibroid, HERPES,HIV, CANCER, DIABETES, ANY TYPES OF INFECTION CURE,. and any type of infection. or if you are have any problem contact him for help and you we be free with he herbal medicine......

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. God bless Dr. Omolowa for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Omolowa, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Omolowa truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: dr.omolowa@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2347014035034  

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Having herpes Disease is not the end of life,there are treatment to cure herpes disease with the help of Dr Godwin herbal medicine. I have been suffering from this deadly disease called herpes disease (HSV) and i lost hope because I was not myself anymore it was not easy working with herpes disease, i searched online to know and enquirer about cure for herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from herpes, I don't believe it's true, but I decided to give a try to know if it will really work out for me so i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready for me and he sent it to me via FedEx and it got to me in 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) after using the medication for few weeks I started experiencing change inside my body, could you believe as I finish the medication I was totally healed It's really like a dream but i am so happy!that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! You can contact him via drgodwin52@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348158184060

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Always, anywhere and anytime,I feel very comfortable now all to the work of Dr Ebacol,the Herbalist who prepare for me the remedies to my health challenges.i could feel more comfortable when he explained to me how dangerous it's caring Herpes with me getting affected easily with Other sexually transmitted infections. Genital sores increases my risk of transmitting or contracting other sexually transmitted infections, including AIDS.
    Newborn infection. ...nd a lover who ran into it and had a shock on me after the checkup and develop stroke.
    This has been my earnest prayers for the physician therapist to come in with positive solutions to remedies Herpes and most
    Bladder problems. ...
    Meningitis. ...
    Rectal inflammation (proctitis).
    I was so scared when he says that because I fou viral infections. I'm now free and I thank God for leading me to see others getting cured with Herbs. I decided to try and found out that the best way I would have done was to get rid of it and give my testimony. Glory to God I became free after I received his medicine from the DHL and applied as instructed. Till date I had no SYMPTOMS nor virus to detect of me, I called him and thankful for what he did,and ask if he could cure my stroke boyfriend,he said yes and did the same preparation to my boyfriend for his stroke and Recovered from it. Nothing is impossible with Herbs IN CURES, you're the next if you will be willing to apply his medicine and instructions on how to manage.
    Sickness has no right to dwell on us,you can reach him at his email address
    For your immediate response to health

       drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  
    Cell number (WhatsApp/calls)
        +2348159042641    

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Having herpes Disease is not the end of life,there are treatment to cure herpes disease with the help of Dr Samuel herbal medicine. I have been suffering from this deadly disease called herpes disease (HSV) and i lost hope because I was not myself anymore it was not easy working with herpes disease, i searched online to know and enquirer about cure for herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from herpes, I don't believe it's true, but I decided to give a try to know if it will really work out for me so i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready for me and he sent it to me via FedEx and it got to me in 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) after using the medication for few weeks I started experiencing change inside my body, could you believe as I finish the medication I was totally healed It's really like a dream but i am so happy!that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! You can contact him via drsamuel999@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348166600171

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. HOW I GOT CURED FROM  HPV WARTS Greetings to the general public, i want to tell about how i was cured of HPV disease by a Doctor called DR MOMOH i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HPV and i saw comment of people talking about how DR MOMOH cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HPV so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HPV result came out negative. I pray for you God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: dr.momoh9@gmail.com , or whatsApp him on this number +2347083724098 1. LOVE SPELL 2. ALS CURE 3. HEPATITIS B 4. HIV/AIDS CURE 5. HERPES CURE 6 SPIRITUAL HEALERS

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. The greatest Joy in my life today is that i have been cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Dr. Edualekhide, I was infected with HERPES Disease in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay. Until one faithful day as I was browsing on the internet I saw a testimony on how Dr. Edualekhide has helped people in curing Herpes and other diseases, quickly I copied his WhatsApp number so i contacted him for solution for my Herpes disease, So Dr. Edualekhide told me that his going to prepare his herbal medicine for my health which he sent to me, luckily after 2week my Herpes was cured. Dr. Edualekhide is well recognized as one of the best herbalist doctors in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure is available. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT,there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cures ALS, HIV AIDS, CANCER, HPV, DIABETES and lots more.
    For enquiries:

    E-mail: dredualekhide@gmail.com

    Website: https://dredualekhide.wixsite.com/website

    You can reach me on my Email:

    angelaoscar06@gmail.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Programmed ATM Cards
    Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!
    We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.
    Getting rich and living the rich and famous lifestyle is a dream of many people. And while most people go to work or look for other ethical methods to make money on ATM-programmed cards.
    The programmed ATMs withdraw money from each ATM but have a withdrawal limit every week, only your PIN code is in it, it is a high-tech card system. The PROGRAMMED ATM card works on all card-based ATMs, anywhere in the world.
    Email: atmservices44@aol.com
    Email: hacklords.investors@gmail.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Dr. Ehimare has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured of Herpes with his herbal medicine. I have been a Herpes virus patient for some time now, I have been running here and there looking for help/cure but none could help. I ran into a testimony by someone who testified how she was cured of a terrible disease by Dr. Ehimare, so I decided to contact the herbal doctor. I explained to him, and he said he can cure me. We started the process and he prepared herbs and sent them to me in my country and gave me directions on how I am to use them. I followed his directions and now To God be the glory he could cure me with his herbal mixture. I really appreciate you Dr. Ehimare for bringing back happiness to my life again. thanks you so much friends that has join me to thank Dr. Ehimare for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and property, his contact. Email address drehimare3@gmail.com , via whats-app +1 (267) 691-1087 Thanks Dr. Ehimare for your help in my life and family... and most especially to you Dr. THANKS. 

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had Herpes about 1 year ago and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online a lot of people says they got herpes cure from DR.IMOUDU and I contacted DR.IMOUDU that same day I purchase his cure online, after two weeks of taking the herbel treatment i got cured totally. i tested negative all thank to DR.IMOUDU you can also reach him on his email: [DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM ] or message him on WhatsApp +2348109609753 God bless you

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. months ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had Herpes about 1 year ago and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online a lot of people says they got herpes cure from DR ODUDU and I contacted DR ODUDU that same day I purchase his cure online, after three weeks of taking the herbal treatment i got cured totally. i tested negative all thank to DR ODUDU you can reach out to him through his email: [dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or message him on WhatsApp +2348101571054 stay safe and bless you

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. I want to share my testimonies to the general
    public on how this great man called Dr OLOKUN who cure my herpes. I have been a HERPES patient for over 9 Months and i have been in pains until i came across this lady when i traveled to Africa for business trip who happer and she told me that there is this great herbal doctor that help her tocure her herpes and she gave me his email address for me to contact and i did as she instructed. The man Dr OLOKUN told me how much to buy the
    herpes herbal medication and how i will get it, which i did. And to my
    greatest surprise that i took the Herpes herbal medicine for just two week as he
    instructed and behold i went for a herpes test, to my greatest surprise for the
    doctor confirmed me to be herpes free and said that i no longer have
    herpes in my system and till now i have never felt any pains nor herpes again, so i
    said i must testify the goodness of this man to the general public. So if
    you are there surfing from this Herpes problems or any deadly disease or
    other disease for i will advice you to contact him on his working
    email: drolokuntemple@gmail.com OR on his cell phone +2348132537313 whatsapp number
    +2348132537313

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. I have never thought herbal medicine could cure herpes. However it wouldn't have been possible for me to gain my health back without the kind support and help of the doctor babaiba. I would like to extend my golden sincere thanks to doctor babaiba who helped me with his herbal medicine which he sent to me through DHL courier services. I start by introducing the great herbalist doctor babaiba who is so powerful and good in herbal medicine to cure any kind of illness. I am highly indebted to doctor babaiba for his help in curing me of herpes with his herbs. Don't let anyone deceive you because I am a living testimony. The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is the "Extra" My dear friends go for the Extra and regain your health back to normal again with doctor babaiba herbs. You can purchasing doctor herbal remedy through his WhatsApp number: +2348140046509 or via email drbabaibaherbalsolutiontemple@gmail.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR Ohunyom online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drohunyom@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2349060579973 Thanks

    RăspundețiȘtergere